Sunday, March 19, 2017

I'm spring cleaning!

I was looking through everything in the chainmail store the other day and noticed it all looked a bit dusty.  My photos were old and didn't always have the best light.  After some research on light settings and looking up how to do a few fancy things in GIMP...voila!  Most of the store looks bright and fresh now.  I still have a few pics to redo and new items to add, but I'm very happy with how it's all coming together. If you've not visited the shop in a while, check it out.  Not all the new items are up yet but there are several, including these unique earrings made from salvaged VCR parts.



I'm also glad my supply order arrived on time.  I was running low on dice bag rings and MACE:West is happening this weekend (3/25).  If you're in or near Asheville, stop by and say hi.  I'll have a bunch of new stuff to show you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment