Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I. Love. Conventions.

I'm a geek at heart, and love going to conventions.  It's great to meet new people, play games, sometimes wear a costume, and just hang out and have fun.  It's been a while since I've been to done, so I'm excited to be back at ETSU-Con this year!  If you'll be in the Tri-Cities area for the last weekend in February come out and see me.  I have links to their site and all the details on my Facebook page.

Until the convention I'm finding plenty of ways to keep myself busy.  I had a wonderful opportunity to spend some time with my other half at the first of the year.  I don't get to see him nearly enough, and it was wonderful.  I can't wait to see him again.  Today I'm wading through a giant pile of paperwork in an attempt to get started on taxes...bleh...and looking at possibly doing a winter event in Kingsport, TN next month.  

If you're not following me on Facebook (you should Like and follow my page for special offers) and haven't seen the latest updates, check out the new keychains in the shop!  The double ended ones have been very popular this year, and I've been wanting to do something with little critters, so now there are dragonfly and snake keychains! 

Dragonfly Keychain at Marci's Chain Designs

Snake Keychain at Marci's Chain Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment