Friday, May 8, 2015

More new projects

I'm always looking for new, fun things to try doing with chain and chainmail, and I'm really excited about the new one.  It's a bit less chainmail and a bit more chain, but involves a lot of processing, and fun!  Glass, chain, fire, sandblasting...  I want to get one piece completely finished before posting photos, but I'm hoping that by this time next week there's a new and super cool item for you to check out.

Customer chatter this week has been very clothing oriented.  Personally, I think it's really fun and cool to take something historical like chainmail and use it as modern clothing and accessories.  That said, I AM the person who does chainmail as a job.  What do you think about bringing 'old' and historical pieces back into modern fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment