Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Local shows the next two weekends.

I enjoy traveling, but sometimes it's nice to be working closer home.  There's a lot less driving and expense, which leaves me with more time to create.  Fun!

Coming up this weekend is Art in the Park at Memorial Park in downtown Johnson City.  I'll be there on Friday, Apr 10 from 1-7 and Saturday 10-6.  This is free for you to attend and all of the vendors are juried, so there should be a lot of quality work for you to check out.  If you're not familiar with a 'juried' show, that means each vendor had to submit an application with photos and be approved in order to participate.  Juried shows are where you'll find the really cool stuff.

Next weekend is the Old Oak Festival at Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN.  This event is also free to attend, starts on Friday Apr 17 at 1:00 and continues through the weekend until Sunday evening.  Normally I'm in my tent outside at this show, but after the crazy weather of the last few years I've moved indoors.  So come on in, take a break from the weather, and check out the new and awesome stuff I have for you.

If you come visit me at either of these venues and mention this blog post, I'll give you a free gift with any purchase!  Who doesn't love free stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment