Thursday, September 17, 2015

I have more art online!

Those of you who follow Marci's Chain Designs on Facebook or who have bumped into me at shows know that chainmail isn't all I do.  I've also been doing Tree of Life drawings, and this week opened up an Etsy store for it at marcisart.etsy.com.  You should check it out.

I survived the Upper East TN Celtic Festival last weekend.  Thankfully my man was able to make it out to help with the booth, because I don't know what I would have done without him.  Next on the list is Big Stone Celtic in Big Stone Gap on the 26th, and I'm glad it's still a week away so I have time to get a more tree drawings completed.

I'm trying to decide on a final idea for a new chainmail sculpture piece.  Is there anything you'd like to see made in 3d chainmail?

No comments:

Post a Comment