Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New stuff on sale every week on Facebook!

My totes are heavy.  Too heavy.  Every time I travel to a show I take two huge totes stuffed with chainmail and tree art, and if I keep that up I'll be spending a fortune at the masseuse and chiropractor just so I can stand up straight.  That means it's cleaning time, so I'm having a sale!  Each week on Facebook I'm posting a small lot of items for 30-50% off.  Some pieces are styles in the store, and others are unique and truly one of a kind pieces that have never been posted.  You need to follow my Facebook link on the right and Like Marci's Chain Designs so you always know what's on sale.  Each lot of items is only on sale for the week it's posted, so if you see something you like you'll need to grab it quickly!

What is your favorite item that you would like to see posted in a sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment